Date of unveiling – 25th July, 2015.
Location – Victoria Lock, Omeath Road, Newry, Co. Armagh.
Photographs – left to right
- Harry Hollywood. Master Mariner.
- Chris Spurr, Chairman Ulster History Circle welcomes guests to the unveiling of the plaque at the Maritime Gardens, Victoria Locks, Newry.
- Eddie Quinn who unveiled the plaque and his wife Anne.
- James McArevey, PR officer, Newry Maritime Association with Mayor of Newry, Councillor Niaomi Baillie, Eddie Quinn, members of the NMA, and Adam Fisher representing Fishers Shipping who laid floral tributes. Also in the picture Chris Spurr, Chairman UHC and Danny Kennedy MLA.
- Chairman of the Newry Maritime Association, Michael O’Hare
- far right, with members of the Ulster History Circle, Eddie Quinn and Mayor Niaomi Baillie.
- Victorian lamppost especially commissioned by the Newry Maritime Association from Master Blacksmith, Michael Mallon, to hold the blue plaque.