Photographs from the Blue Plaque unveiling ceremony
Photographs left to right:-
- John Wallace Crawford ‘Capt. Jack’.
- Chris Spurr, Chairman Ulster History Circle welcomes guests and by-standers as Liam Logan (left) records the event.
- Local archivist, Maura Harkin.
- Author, lecturer and historian, Alister McReynolds reads the poem ‘Donegal’ written by John Wallace Crawford.
- Maura Harkin unveils the blue plaque.
- Guests and local by-standers watch the unveiling.
- L.r. – Derek Reaney, Ulster Scots Agency, Ian Crozier, CEO- Ulster Scots Agency, Ida Fisher, Ulster-Scots Agency Board, Ray Lannon, Chairman, Colgan Heritage Group, Chris Spur, Chairman,Ulster History Circle, Sean Beattie, Ulster Local History Trust, Maura Harkin and Kieran Fegan, Monreagh Heritage Centre.