Date of Plaque unveiling – 25th March 2019.
Location – 201 Donegall Street, Belfast.BT1 2FL.
Plaque unveiled by – Deputy Lord Mayor, Emmet McDonough-Brown
Plaque sponsored by Belfast City Council.
Photographs from the plaque unveiling ceremony
Photographs – Left to right
- William Mulholland.
- Chris Spurr, Chairman-Ulster History Circle welcomes the vast crowd of guests gathered in Donegall Street, Belfast.
- The Deputy Lord Mayor, Councillor Emmet McDonough-Brown unveils the blue plaque.
- L.R. – Chris Spurr, Chairman-Ulster History Circle, Tom LaBonge, retired Councillor Los Angeles, Deputy Lord Mayor, Councillor Emmet McDonough-Brown, Father Eugene O’Neill, administrator St. Patrick’s Church, Stephen Stewart, producer of Patrick Kielty’s documentary on William Mulholland, designer of the Los Angeles Aqueduct.
- Dr. Peter Collins, Ulster History Circle, Father Eugene O’Neill, St. Patricks, Bishop Noel Treanor and Tom LaBonge, Los Angeles.
- U.S. Consul General, Elizabeth Kennedy Trudeau with Deputy Lord Mayor, Emmet McDonough-Brown.
- Tom LaBonge, Los. Angeles presents Catherine Morrow, Libraries NI, Central Library, Belfast, with Catherine Mulholland’s book on William Mulholland.
- J.J. Tohill, film-maker, with Father Eugene O’Neill.
- L.R. Chris Spurr, Liam Logan, Mairead Ferguson and Dr. Peter Collins, of the Ulster History Circle, with Father Eugene O’Neill, administrator of St. Patricks Church, Donegall Street, Belfast.