Date of unveiling – 5th July 2016.
Location – Abbeydene House, Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim.
Unveiled by – Mayor of Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council (Somme Commemoration Committee) Councillor John Scott.
Funded by – Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council.
Photographs from the Blue Plaque unveiling ceremony
Photographs – right to left
- Sir Crawford McCullagh.
- Chris Spurr, Chairman Ulster History Circle welcomes guests to the event.
- NVTV records the ceremony for future broadcast.
- Guests in front of Abbeydene House, the former home of Sir Crawford McCullagh.
- Mayor John Scott unveils the blue plaque to Sir Crawford McCullagh.
- L.r. Chris Spurr, Chairman Ulster History Circle, Mayor John Scott, Alderman Fraser Agnew, Ethy and Tim Clifford owners of Abbeydene House.
- Group photograph on the steps of Abbeydene House, after the unveiling.
- Susie Cunningham, the great grand-daughter of Sir Crawford McCullagh speaks with Alderman Fraser Agnew and Mayor John Scott.