Photographs from the plaque unveiling ceremony
Photographs – left to right
- Professor Robert J. Gregg.
- Larne Museum & Art Centre (the former Carnegie Library)
- Vice-Chair, Ulster History Circle, Paul Clements, addresses guests at the ceremony.
- Liam Gregg, son of Professor Robert J. Gregg, unveils the blue plaque. Liam and his wife Irene travelled from Ontario, Canada for the event.
- L.r. Paul Clements,Ulster History Circle, Councillor Maureen Morrow, Mayor of Mid and East Antrim Borough Council, Liam Gregg, Irene Gregg and Ian Crozier, CEO, Ulster-Scots Agency who sponsored the plaque.
- Liam Gregg with his relatives, the Bowman families. Liam’s mother was Millicent Bowman.
- Liam Gregg with his relatives the Milliken and McDowell families from Carrickfergus and Gleno.
- L.r. Chris Spurr, Chairman Ulster History Circle, Marian Kelso, Heritage Officer, Larne Museum and Ross Hickey, Cultural Services and Commercial Manager, Mid and East Antrim Borough Council.
- Liam Logan and Paul Clements, Ulster History Circle with Mayor Maureen Morrow.
- L.r – Gordon McDowell relative of Professor Gregg, Paul Clements, Anne Smyth, Ivan Herbison and Clifford Smyth.
- L.r. Anne Milliken and Gordon McDowell (relatives) Irene Gregg from Canada, Paul Clements, Vice-Chair Ulster History Circle and Terence Bowman (relative)
- Liam and Irene Gregg with family, friends and members of the Ulster History Circle.